This is the key process that brings a direct output or productivity for the company.
- Set performance objectives for each position
- Make sure they are SMART – specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound
- Review meeting every quarter
- Check the relevance of goals
- Evaluate performance as per set standards
- If a goal is no longer valid, evaluate performance, give it a score and close it
- Add goals with the expected standards
- A final review in (INSERT TIME-FRAME/PERIOD)
- If performance is not up to the set standards consistently, use the performance improvement plan to improve. This can also be used for habitual late coming, performance or attitudinal issues.