Website CM ADVOCATES LLP
Our client, CM ADVOCATES LLP is a premier legal and business advisory firm in Kenya and within the East Africa Community (EAC) providing its customers with a one-stop-shop for their legal and business advisory needs. They are seeking to fill the following position:
Business Development Manager
The position will be responsible for working with the Head of Departments and partners to win more work from existing clients, and developing awareness of the opportunities available to bring in new clients in line with the Firm’s strategy and to manage and implement business development initiatives and projects.
• Strategic Planning and Implementation: Develops, implements, and manages the firm’s business development and client services plan consistently with the firm strategic plan and policies.
• Participates in the firm’s strategic planning activities with respect to the evaluation and improvement of present client relations and services and future business development opportunities and activities.
• Budgeting: Develops and manages the firm’s business development and client services annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the firm
• Tracking and Reporting: Maintains firms databases utilized for marketing, business development, public relations, and client services and generates reports requested.
• Proposals and Resumes: Supervises and coordinates the firm’s RFP protocol process, including soliciting RFP’s from appropriate clients and drafting and submitting proposals for new business needed.
• Participate in planning and presentation efforts as appropriate.
• Event Planning/Coordination and gifts: manages business development/client services functions, events and opportunities for the firm
• Other duties assigned
Qualifications, Experience, and knowledge:
• Bachelor degree in Law, Business, Marketing or Finance
• At least 6 years’ experience in Business Development, Sales and/or Marketing preferably in a legal practice
• Experience in customer service, marketing, or a sales-related field
• Strong knowledge of business and sales growth techniques
• Proven record of sales growth and
• Sharp negotiation and networking skills.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” by Friday 29th December, 2023 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org